Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I hope you understand.

Hey there,

Sorry I haven't written or called lately. As you may have guessed, there is something that is going on. I've taken some time to think about things and I've come to the conclusion that I don't think we should pursue a relationship.

I think we are at different points in our lives and will be in different places which would make it very difficult to have a relationship. I was going to call you and say these things, but I guess I just thought it would be more awkward on the phone than it needed to be for both of us. But, having said that, I have no ill feelings against you and would talk about it if you feel like giving me a call. Although you may not share my same feelings I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Take care.

W***

No comments: